West Parley Memorial Hall

A local hall for local people since 1948

The original West Parley Memorial Hall was opened in 1948 and this West Parley Memorial Hall was opened on 30th May 1964 (see History) for the benefit of the community and local organisations. Since that time the Hall has been hired regularly and its facilities enhanced over the years.

Hall Management and Facilities

The West Parley Memorial Hall charity is administered by a management committee (“Trustees”) comprising a chairman, vice chairman, treasurer and secretary/bookings officer plus other elected/nominated members. They ensure the hall is maintained as a clean bright and inviting venue, for a wide range of activities and events including social, educational, aerobics, dancing, anniversary parties, wedding receptions, dog shows and meetings.

The Hall, which is centrally heated, can accommodate around 200 people seated in theatre-style for meetings and up to 150 seated at tables for social occasions and activities. Toilets, including for the disabled plus baby-changing facilities are available, as is Wi-Fi, an audio system, drop-down screen and a piano. An outside Patio is also available, and a large car park.